Currently, it is no longer enough to supply the required products to the customer. The customer requires not only products, but also services that are closely related to the supplied products.
Total Fluid Management
It is a kind of complex solution for industrial liquids, oils and all kinds of lubricants. Customers are provided with this kind of service in their own companies.
The external company must provide its clients with a complex package of services but it must adapt them to customers‘ needs and requirements (custom-made services). Therefore, the provided package of services is divided into single blocks. Customers can use any of these blocks and combine them as they need and require at the moment. Customers determine a framework of their cooperation with the external organisation. Customers keep a good and permanent track of expenses in this way. Check is crucial. The customer must follow and inspect the external organisation in order to check the production process and meet the company’s production targets. TFM is divided into four levels. Customers determine a content and framework of the external cooperation as they put single blocks together.
COMPLEX SERVICE PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CUSTOMER NEEDS OF EACH SUBCONTRACT
- Stock management – receiving goods, delivery of goods
- Emulsion – tank filling, check, data and figure measuring and corrections
- Oils – filling and supplies
- Monitoring – regular analyses and evaluations of products
- Register and records – register of data and figures, inventory of modifications, everyday consumption inventory (every company, centre, machine and product is registered)
– SDC+ (Secure Data Control) software. Customers can access the data via Internet.
- Filters, filtration material – deliveries and supplies, storage, replacement
- Washing machines – filling, inspection, replacement
- Optimization – consolidation of products, selection, the optimal product range proposal
- Recycling – regular emulsion and oil filtration
- Appliances and devices – distribution of necessary technological equipment and tools
- Management – regular and permanent coordination, exchange of information about provided services
- Waste disposal – waste disposed by contractual partners> Invoicing – once a month
TFM – Free consignment stock
A consignment stock is one of the provided external services. It can reduce customer’s expenses for product storage.
The customer’s (contractor’s) goods are stored in the consignment stock. The consignment stock is different from common stocks and storage. Goods are received and handed over within the consignment stocks. The customer (contractor) fills the consignment stock with goods (according to the optimal plan of stock filling and movement of goods in the stock). The external organisation hands over the goods and provides the con-tractor with a material delivery note.The external organisation invoices the customer for delivered material and products – for every single delivery or they issue a summary invoice for delivered material and products in the previous month. There must be an evidence of delivery (a delivery note). Separate orders are not necessary in the consignment stocks. There is a document called „a stock inventory“ or a document called „a requisition and issue slip“.
DIRECT TFM ADVANTAGES AND CONTRIBUTIONS
professional care, personnel – well-trained professionals
one supplier ensures the distribution and delivery of products as a whole
no proper stock reserves
invoicing for real consumed products once a month
optional company / centre / machine / product consumption check
working fluid lifetime optimization
proper employees are involved in the production process
consumption is controlled and checked online